Security Alerts are used by Campus Safety & Security to notify the campus community of certain crimes in a manner that is timely and will aid in the prevention of similar crimes.Subscribe to Safety Alerts Mailing List
- August 4, 2017Armed Robbery Out of Patrol Area (PDF) 3500 Block Calvert St. (between University Pkwy and Southway)
- August 4, 2017Armed Robbery (PDF)2900 Block Hunter St. (between 29th and 30th Streets)
- August 3, 2017Armed Robbery (PDF)200 Block E. 30th St. (between Calvert St. and Hunter St.)
- July 30, 2017Assault and Attempt Robbery (PDF)3200 Abell Ave(between 32nd and 33rd Streets)
- July 29, 2017Armed Robbery (PDF)2800 Block St. Paul St. (between 28th and 29th Streets)
- July 29, 2017Armed Robbery (PDF)200 Block E. 27th St. (between Calvert St. and Guilford Ave)
In the event that a situation or form of criminal activity becomes an ongoing risk to our community, Campus Safety and Security will issue a Public Safety Advisory containing detailed information and prevention suggestions.
- August 15, 2017Armed Robbery (PDF)100 Blk. W. 29th Street (between Maryland Avenue and Howard Street)
- August 4, 2017Armed Street Robberies (PDF)Charles Village and Oakenshawe Areas
- August 3, 2017Armed Robbery (PDF)300 Blk. E. University Parkway ( between Guilford and Abell Avenues)
- July 31, 2017Robberies - (PDF)Charles Village Area
JHU maintains a daily crime log to record all criminal incidents on campus or in Campus Security patrol area that are reported to Campus Safety and Security. These logs are archived and available for public inspection.
Any time there is an incident of fire reported that occurs in an on-campus student housing facility, the information is recorded in the Fire Log. These logs are archived and available for public inspection.
As a Campus Security Authority (CSA), you must report to your respective security office all crimes observed by you. Find out more using our reporting resources.
Under the Clery Act, JHU, like all educational institutions, is required to provide information about campus safety to current and prospective students, families, faculty and staff.