Johns Hopkins is providing all students, faculty, and staff with the LiveSafe app, a safety tool that gives the community a quick, convenient, and discreet way to communicate with JHU Security.�
Please download LiveSafe for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play to enhance your overall safety and allow JHU Security to better protect you.
- Share info: Easily share safety information and security concerns directly with JHU Security using text, picture, and video.
- Stay up-to-date: Receive text alerts and notifications from JHU Security, and access important phone numbers and safety resources.
- Request an escort: Request an in-person escort from JHU Security to safely get you where you need to go.
- Share your location: Share your location with safety officials in an emergency, or use location tracking with friends, family, and colleagues for everyday safety.
- Download “LiveSafe” from the App Store or Google Play. (Be sure to enable location services and push notifications when prompted!)
- Sign up using your mobile phone number.
- Create a password and fill in your name.
- Search for and connect with “Johns Hopkins - Homewood.”
- Add your email address to your profile (Left Menu > Settings > Profile).