About the Program
RAD takes a comprehensive approach to personal safety, covering awareness, prevention, risk reduction, and risk avoidance, as well as physical self-defense techniques.
- The course is 6 hours in total, consisting of three two-hour classes taught by certified RAD instructors.
- Classes are from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Classes are located at the Campus Safety & Security Department, 3001 Remington Ave.
- RAD is not a martial arts program, and no prior training or knowledge is required. Women of all ages and fitness levels are encouraged to take the program.
- Registration is required. Class size is limited to 20, so we recommend registering early.