Security Alerts are used by Campus Safety & Security to notify the campus community of certain crimes in a manner that is timely and will aid in the prevention of similar crimes.Subscribe to Safety Alerts Mailing List
- October 31, 2019 Aggravated Assault(PDF)
San Martin Drive (between Olin Hall and Security Booth)
In the event that a situation or form of criminal activity becomes an ongoing risk to our community, Campus Safety and Security will issue a Public Safety Advisory containing detailed information and prevention suggestions.
- May 4, 2021Attempt Robbery(PDF)2800 Block Guilford AVenue (Between 28th and 29th Streets)
- May 4, 2021Attempt Larceny(PDF)3400 Block Greenway (Between Charles and St. Paul Streets)
- April 24, 2021Assault(PDF)3200 Block N. Charles Street (Between 32nd and 33rd Street)
- April 10, 2021Carjacking(PDF)200 Block E. 32nd Street (Between Calvert Street and Guilford Ave)
JHU maintains a daily crime log to record all criminal incidents on campus or in Campus Security patrol area that are reported to Campus Safety and Security. These logs are archived and available for public inspection.
Any time there is an incident of fire reported that occurs in an on-campus student housing facility, the information is recorded in the Fire Log. These logs are archived and available for public inspection.
As a Campus Security Authority (CSA), you must report to your respective security office all crimes observed by you. Find out more using our reporting resources.
Under the Clery Act, JHU, like all educational institutions, is required to provide information about campus safety to current and prospective students, families, faculty and staff.