Johns Hopkins is providing all students, faculty, and staff with the LiveSafe app, a safety tool that gives the community a quick, convenient, and discreet way to communicate with JHU Security.
Please download LiveSafe for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play to enhance your overall safety and allow JHU Security to better protect you.
- Share info: Easily share safety information and security concerns directly with JHU Security using text, picture, and video.
- Report COVID-19 compliance concerns: Violations of campus health and safety protocols can be shared with JHU Security (with options for anonymous reporting).
- Stay up-to-date: Receive text alerts and notifications from JHU Security, and access important phone numbers and safety resources.
- Request an escort: Request an in-person escort from JHU Security to safely get you where you need to go.
- Share your location: Share your location with safety officials in an emergency, or use location tracking with friends, family, and colleagues for everyday safety.
- Download “LiveSafe” from the App Store or Google Play. (Be sure to enable location services and push notifications when prompted!)
- Sign up using your mobile phone number.
- Create a password and fill in your name.
- Search for and connect with “Johns Hopkins - Homewood.”
- Add your email address to your profile (Left Menu > Settings > Profile).